YSTLC Research Internship in Summer 2020
KSEA is excited to offer YSTLC 2019 participants a chance to compete for a research internship position in the High Energy Physics Intensity Frontier and Advanced Detector Development Laboratory at the University of Texas in Arlington. This is an exclusive opportunity available to YSTLC 2019 participants only. There are no citizenship restrictions.
The internship position includes a $3,000 grant. The competition will run concurrently with the YSTLC program. The selected student will be announced during the UKC 2019 closing ceremony on August 17.
Final selection will be based on successful demonstration of:
- A strong interest in physics, preferably high energy particle physics
- Excellent academic record (GPA >3.8/4.0)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to commit 8 weeks to research in Summer 2020
- C and/or C++ programming knowledge
- Good English writing skills
Questions regarding the research internship should be directed to Professor Jaehoon Yu at email@example.com.